Excel To Exe
XCell Compiler (aka Excel to EXE converter) offers very easy and hassle free excel to exe conversion.
You can convert Excel spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB file) into EXE application with securely hidden formulas
in binary format and protected VBA code.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from
illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism.
It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license
The full list of the product's features you may find here.
Please try the XCell Compiler Free Trial version which is completely functional for calculation.
Excel To Exe converter
XCell Compiler main features:
- Securely hide formulas by convert them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Convert Excel workbook (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB files) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
VBA code protection.
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow application created with Excel to exe converter to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your Excel to exe converted EXE, which doesn’t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your Excel to exe converted Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled
Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo of Excel to exe converted workbook limited by amount of days and annoying window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Apply to Excel to exe converted application copy protection with Matrix Dongle.
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customer's computer.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer
confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.